- This course is ideal for persons requiring detailed knowledge in sales about customizing for pricing and billing as well as cross functional topics like output and text determination and advanced Available-to- Promise (aATP).
- Condition technique and configuration of pricing.
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Introduction in Condition Contract Management
- Controlling billing documents and forms of settlement
- Billing plans and down payments
- Revenue account determination features of the SD-FI interface
- Cross Functional Topics
- Modifying Copy Control
- Set up Text Control and Output
- Get an overview of performing system modifications and using enhancement technology
- Advanced Available-to-Promise (aATP) in SAP S/4HANA
- Concept of aATP
- Availability check with production allocation and backorder processing
- This course will prepare you to:
- Gain a detailed knowledge of using the functions and customizing settings of Pricing, Billing and Cross-Functional Topics in S4HANA Sales
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Solution Architect
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- Two attempts to pass the corresponding certification exam are included in the training fee. The exam can be executed via the SAP Certification Hub https://sapcertification.questionmark.eu/602056/ext/certificationhub/.
- As of the date of the course booking you can utilize these two attempts within one year.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more