- This course is also available as a test system within SAP Live Access. Learn more. This course is ideal for persons requiring detailed knowledge about customizing of sales and delivery processes as well as basic functions..
- Introduction to the Sales Process in SAP S/4HANA
- Organizational structures in sales and distribution
- Master data
- Creating and processing different kinds of sales orders
- Business Partners
- Using Partner Functions in Sales Processes in SAP S/4HANA
- Setting Up Partner Determination Procedures
- Sales Customizing
- Sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, and copying control
- Contracts and scheduling agreements and special business transactions
- Sales basic functions
- Incompletion log
- Material determination and product selection
- Material listing/exclusion
- Setting up free goods
- Delivery processes and customizing
- Controlling outbound deliveries
- Creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue
- This course will prepare you to:
- Gain a detailed knowledge of using the functions and customizing settings in sales.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Solution Architect
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- This training is necessary for all customers who want to get insight into product development with SAP S/4HANA.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more