- The Consultant Academy for SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement addresses learners who want to obtain a broad and deep knowledge of the functions of Materials Management in SAP S/4HANA. This includes the application functions as well as the system configuration.
- The Academy consists of two parts; this is the second part. The Academy concludes with certification C_TS452 based on Part I (course TS450) and Part II (course TS452).
- Week 1:
- Goods movements: goods receipts, stock transfers/transfers postings, goods issues
- Special forms of procurement: subcontracting, vendor consignment
- Physical inventory
- Analyses in Inventory Management
- Further customizing for Inventory Management
- Customizing for supplier master data
- Week 2:
- Invoice entry
- Variances and invoice blocks
- Subsequent debit/credit, delivery costs, and credit memos
- GR/IR account maintenance
- Customizing for material master data
- Customizing for automatic account determination
- Special features of material valuation
- Case Study
- This course will prepare you to:
- Introduction to basic functions of Inventory Management and Physical Inventory in SAP S/4HANA and entering of various goods movements
- Explanation of special functions of Inventory Management and the customizing settings relevant for Inventory Management and Physical Inventory
- Explanation of important Invoice Verification functions, such as preliminary posting, automatic invoice blocking, invoice release, and the relevant customizing settings
- Familiarization with customizing for business partner and material master
- Getting to know the configuration of valuation and automatic account determination in Materials Management.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- TS450 Sourcing and Procurement in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part I
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- Two attempts to pass the corresponding certification exam are included in the training fee. The exam can be executed via the SAP Certification Hub https://sapcertification.questionmark.eu/602056/ext/certificationhub/. As of the date of the course booking you can utilize these two attempts within one year.
- Please note that the Sourcing and Procurement in SAP S/4HANA – Academy is primarily targeting participants who are not experienced with procurement in SAP ERP. For learners with an SAP ERP background who want to upskill their knowledge to SAP S/4HANA the following courses are recommended: S4H01, S4LG1, and S4PR1.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more