- Participants must work through TS450 prior to attending this course. After completing TS452, you can take the certification exam C_TS452_ 2020.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study to review the course materials in more detail.
- Week 1:
- Goods movements: goods receipts, stock transfers/transfers postings, goods issues
- Special forms of procurement: subcontracting, vendor consignment
- Physical inventory
- Analyses in Inventory Management
- Further customizing for Inventory Management
- Customizing for supplier master data
- Week 2:
- Invoice entry
- Variances and invoice blocks
- Subsequent debit/credit, delivery costs, and credit memos
- GR/IR account maintenance
- Customizing for material master data
- Customizing for automatic account determination
- Special features of material valuation
- Case Study
- This course will prepare you to:
- Introduction to basic functions of Inventory Management and Physical Inventory in SAP S/4HANA and entering of various goods movements
- Explanation of special functions of Inventory Management and the customizing settings relevant for Inventory Management and Physical Inventory
- Explanation of important Invoice Verification functions, such as preliminary posting, automatic invoice blocking, invoice release, and the relevant customizing settings
- Familiarization with customizing for business partner and material master
- Getting to know the configuration of valuation and automatic account determination in Materials Management.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- TS450 Sourcing and Procurement in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part I
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- This course comes with a free of charge registration to two certification attempts (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation for this with all the information how to book and access their exam online via the Certification Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more