- The academy for SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement addresses learners who want to obtain a broad and deep knowledge about sourcing and procurement processes in SAP S/4HANA. This includes the application capabilities as well as system configuration aspects.
- The academy consists of two parts, this is the second part. The knowledge provided by both parts of the academy (part I and II) prepares for the certification exam C_TS452.
- Week 1:
- Goods movements: goods receipts, stock transfers/transfers postings, goods issues
- Special forms of procurement: subcontracting, vendor consignment
- Physical inventory
- Analyses in Inventory Management
- Further customizing for Inventory Management
- Customizing for supplier master data
- Week 2:
- Invoice entry
- Variances and invoice blocks
- Subsequent debit/credit, delivery costs, and credit memos
- GR/IR account maintenance
- Customizing for material master data
- Customizing for automatic account determination
- Special features of material valuation
- Case Study
- Apply basic functions of Inventory Management and Physical Inventory in SAP S/4HANA and enter various goods movements
- Explain special functions of Inventory Management and the customizing settings relevant for Inventory Management and Physical Inventory
- Explain and use important Invoice Verification functions, such as preliminary posting, automatic invoice blocking, invoice release, and the relevant customizing settings
- Customize the business partner and material master
- Configure valuation and automatic account determination in Materials Management
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- TS450 Sourcing and Procurement in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part I
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- Please note that the Sourcing and Procurement in SAP S/4HANA – Academy is primarily targeting participants who are not experienced with procurement in SAP ERP.
- For learners with an SAP ERP background who want to upskill their knowledge to SAP S/4HANA the following courses are recommended: S4H01, S4LG1, and S4PR1.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more