- The Consultant Academy for SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement addresses learners who want to obtain a broad and deep knowledge of the functions of Materials Management in SAP S/4HANA. This includes the application functions as well as the system configuration.
- The Academy consists of two parts; this is the first part. The Academy concludes with certification C_TS452 based on Part I (course TS450) and Part II (course TS452).
- Week 1:
- Navigation in SAP S/4HANA
- Enterprise structure in procurement, and customizing of organizational units
- Plain procurement processes
- Master data in procurement: material, business partner supplier, info record, source list
- Stock material compared with consumable material
- Advanced transactions in procurement
- Consumption-based planning and planning run
- Week 2:
- Sources of supply: info record, contract, scheduling agreement
- Source determination: source list, quotation, special aspects
- Optimized purchasing
- Selected additional topics: user parameters, system messages
- Document release procedure
- Specific procurement processes: self-service process, invoicing plan, blanket purchase order
- Reporting and analytics
- Customizing for purchasing
- This course will prepare you to:
- Getting to know the organizational levels and master data in SAP S/4HANA relevant for materials management
- Description and execution of basic processes, e.g. creating purchase requisitions and purchase orders, posting a goods receipt, performing invoice verification (Fiori Apps and GUI transactions)
- Introduction to material requirements planning using the consumption-based planning procedure
- Familiarizing yourself with sources of supply and sourcing and other specific purchasing functions and purchasing-relevant customizing settings
- Introduction to analytics capabilities to analyze procurement KPIs.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- General business knowledge about sourcing and procurement processes
- Basic SAP S/4HANA knowledge, comparable to S4H00
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
- Please note that the Sourcing and Procurement in SAP S/4HANA – Academy is primarily targeting participants who are not experienced with procurement in SAP ERP.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more