- The academy for SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement addresses learners who want to obtain a broad and deep knowledge about sourcing and procurement processes in SAP S/4HANA. This includes the application capabilities as well as system configuration aspects.
- The academy consists of two parts, this is the first part. The knowledge provided by both parts of the academy (part I and II) prepares for the certification exam C_TS452.
- Identify organizational levels and master data that are relevant for procurement processes in SAP S/4HANA
- Describe and execute basic processes, e.g. creating purchase requisitions and purchase orders, posting a goods receipt, performing invoice verification (Fiori apps and GUI transactions)
- Perform material requirements planning by using the consumption-based planning procedure
- Familiarize yourself with sources of supply and source determination, as well as specific purchasing functions and purchasing-relevant customizing settings
- Apply embedded analytics capabilities to analyze procurement KPIs
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- General knowledge about sourcing and procurement business processes
- Basic SAP S/4HANA knowledge, comparable to S4H00
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- Week 1:
- Navigation in SAP S/4HANA
- Enterprise structure in procurement, and customizing of organizational units
- Plain procurement processes
- Master data in procurement: material, business partner supplier, info record, source list
- Stock material compared with consumable material
- Advanced transactions in procurement
- Consumption-based planning and Planning run
- Week 2:
- Sources of supply: info record, contract, scheduling agreement
- Source determination: source list, quotation, special aspects
- Optimized purchasing
- Selected additional topics: user parameters, system messages
- Document release procedure
- Specific procurement processes: self-service process, invoicing plan, blanket purchase order
- Reporting and analytics
- Customizing for purchasing
- Please note that the Sourcing and Procurement in SAP S/4HANA academy is primarily targeting participants who are not experienced with procurement in SAP ERP.
- For learners with an SAP ERP background who want to upskill their knowledge to SAP S/4HANA the following courses are recommended: S4H01, S4LG1, and S4PR1.