- Participants must work through TS421 prior to attending this course. After completing TS422, you can take the certification exam C_TS422_ 2020.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study to review the course materials in more detail.
- Introduction to Production Orders
- Order Processing and Order Structure
- Order Creation
- Availability Checks, Capacity Planning, Order Release and
- Order Execution
- Order Settlement, Archiving, and Deletion
- Information Systems, Mass Processing, and Automation
- Further and Advanced Functions
- Overview of Production Execution
- Production with Process Orders
- Production with Repetitive Manufacturing
- Material Staging with Kanban
- Capacity Evaluation
- Capacity Leveling: Tabular Planning Table
- Capacity Leveling: Graphical Planning Table
- Further Capacity Planning Topics
- This course will prepare you to:
- Apply basic functions in production order management
- Use and describe process orders, repetitive manufacturing, and
- Apply capacity planning
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Industry Specialist
- TS421 – SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing I
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- This course comes with a free of charge registration to two certification attempts (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation for this with all the information how to book and access their exam online via the Certification Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more