- This course provides the foundational knowledge you need to understand how a highly integrated SAP S/4HANA system works and impacts your company’s performance. You learn about the fundamental business processes and their integration with SAP S/4HANA Intelligent Enterprise: Record to Report Processing, Source to Pay Processing, Design to Operate Processing, and Lead to Cash Processing and many more.
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Overview
- New User Experience: SAP Fiori UX
- System-wide concepts
- Record to Report Processing: Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
- Hire to Retire Processing in SAP S/4HANA
- Source to Pay Processing in SAP S/4HANA
- Warehouse & Inventory Management
- Design to Operate Processing in SAP S/4HANA
- Lead to Cash Processing in SAP S/4HANA
- Project System
- SAP Enterprise Asset Management
- Navigate confidently within the SAP S/4HANA system
- Describe how various business transactions are performed in SAP S/4HANA
- Explain the integration points between applications within SAP S/4HANA Intelligent Enterprise
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Program/Project Manager
- Basic knowledge of business processes in enterprise planning and management
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- This course prepares you to take the SAP Certified Application Associate – Business Process Integration with SAP S/4HANA (C_TS410_2020) exam.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more