- This course provides the fundamentals to work with SAP Transportation Resource Planning from an implementation as well as an end user perspective. The course gives you an overview of the features in SAP Transportation Resource Planning for shippers, carriers and container shipping liners. It elaborates on the key business processes as of how to plan transportation resources in an integrated way with the transportation management system.
- Understanding SAP Transportation Resource Planning architecture and deployment models
- Introduction to TRP specific master data, profiles and plans
- How to use SAP Transportation Resource Planning for different resource categories
- User role management
- Defining a personalized home screen
- Overview of integration with transport execution processes
- Understand supply and demand and how a plan can be built
- Resource visibility: do I have available resources and where are my resources?
- Introduction of the multi attribute filter
- Planning capabilities
- Avoid repositioning of empties by determination of pick-up and return locations
- Optimize repositioning of empties by resource balancing
- Resource related KPIs
- Data archiving
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe, at a high level, planning processes for transportation resources in SAP Transportation Resource Planning
- Understand the integration in execution processes on the example of SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain for Transportation Management
- Sales/ Pre-Sales
- Application Consultants
- Business Analyst
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architects
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 with SAP TRP 2.0.9
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more