- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives core configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding module.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Configuration and Enablement of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Role-Based Permissions and Onboarding
- The Data Model for SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Additional Data Collection
- The Onboarding Process
- Document Template Management and e-Signatures
- Email Notifications using Email Services
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Integrations
- Compliance Settings for Onboarding
- Offboarding and Termination of Employees
- Onboarding Reports
- Final course assessment
- You will be able to describe the concepts and skills required to perform SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding implementation projects for customers.
- Application Consultant
- THR80 - SAP SuccessFactors Platform Introduction Academy
- THR81 – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Academy (Consultants implementing SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding must hold a valid C_THR81 SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central certification)
- THR91 – SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 Academy (Consultants who wish to work with customers migrating from SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 to Onboarding must hold a valid C_THR91 SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 certification.)
- THR83 – SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience Academy Special Note: This course (THR83) is NOT required, nor will you be ill- equipped to complete THR97 – SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Academy. However, if you have already taken this recommended course, you will be better prepared for integration content and future implementations.
- HRSF1 – SAP SuccessFactors Overview
- SFINTRO2 - Human Experience Management (HXM) - The Next Phase of HR
- Special Note: The recommended courses are NOT required, nor will you be ill-equipped to complete THR97 – SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 Academy. However, if you have already taken any of the recommended courses, you will be better prepared for integration content and future implementations.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors Academy courses is provided via the SAP Learning Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more