- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course is recommended for Implementation Partners and Customer Success Representatives desiring exposure to basic configuration, administration, and end user tasks pertaining to SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning module. This 5-day course utilizes a combination of learning methods such as self-guided content, instructor- led meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for customer-specific offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- To describe the strategic purpose, configuration options and best practices when implementing or supporting SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring module.
- Application Consultant, Customer Success Representative
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
- Identify and enable Career Development Planning configurations within Provisioning
- Perform administration tasks around Permissions, Notifications, and Career Paths
- Review the features for the Development Plan v12 and the Career Worksheet v12
- Describe learning activities used with Career Development Planning
- Explain the features of SAP SuccessFactors Mentoring
- Identify the types of Mentoring programs
- Setup a Mentoring Program
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest