- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives the requirements of the functional consultant role and the basic configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning modules. This one-week course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises. Please register for this course 6-8 weeks before the project start.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for customer-specific offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will gain the skills necessary to perform the functional consultant’s core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Functional Application Consultant
- THR80 or THR80e – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- HR886 SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Administration
- HR887 SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Planning Administration
- Understanding of basic database concepts (tables, fields, relationships between tables)
- At least one year of experience in the following: Databases, HRIS (SAP, EC, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- HRSF1 – SAP SuccessFactors Overview
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning
- Use the WFAP portal to:
- Answer basic measure questions using the Analytics module
- Explain Benchmarks, Input Measures & Results Measures
- Create Queries and Reports
- Create and use Strategic Forecasts
- Follow the WFAP Implementation Methodology to:
- Identify Implementation Streams and the steps of the Implementation Methodology
- Access the main sources of information related to WFAP Implementation
- Create a Specifications Document from a Data Questionnaire
- Final course assessment