- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives the requirements of the functional consultant role and the basic configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Strategic Workforce Planning modules. It additionally covers administrative functionality associated with managing and maintaining the SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning modules. Please register for this course 6-8 weeks before the project start.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Use the WFAP application to:
- Answer basic measure questions using the Analytics module
- Explain measures, dimensions, and benchmarks available in WFA
- Create custom queries
- Design custom reports
- Utilize WFA Investigate
- Create and use Strategic Forecasts
- Use WFAP administrative tools to:
- Manage RBP roles to maintain WFAP permissions
- Describe WFAP permission available for configuration
- Maintain WFAP user accounts
- Manage Dimensions and Drill to Detail for WFA on SAP HANA
- Enable WFA Insights
- Manage access levels to Strategic Forecasts
- Follow the WFAP Implementation Methodology to:
- Identify implementation roles and the steps of the Implementation Methodology
- Access the main sources of information related to WFAP Implementation
- Create a Specifications Document from a Data Questionnaire for a core configuration.
- You will gain the skills necessary to perform the functional consultant’s core configuration for an SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning (WFAP) project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Functional Application Consultant
- THR80 or THR80e – SAP SuccessFactors Platform Introduction Academy
- Understanding of basic database concepts (tables, fields, relationships between tables)
- At least one year of experience in the following: Databases, HRIS (SAP, EC, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- HRSF1 – SAP SuccessFactors Overview
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
- SFINTRO2 - Human Experience Management (HXM) - The Next Phase of HR
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors Academy courses is provided via the SAP Learning Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more