- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course will guide you through the configurations necessary to implement SAP SuccessFactors Learning. This 10-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Design a security domain structure and create administrator, instructor, and user roles.
- Configure global settings, automatic processes, and references.
- Describe and edit email notification templates and a certificate of completion.
- Use Connectors (and the Import Data Tool) to migrate data.
- Create and modify items, curricula, and programs using the Learning Needs Management model.
- Navigate the Administrator interface and assign and track learning needs.
- At the end of this course, consultants will explore the functionalities of SAP SuccessFactors Learning and learn how to configure the system according to implementation best practices.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more