- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary for implementing the SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management module. This 10-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises. Please note that check-in meetings only occur in the virtual, instructor-led version of the course.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Enable the Succession Management module via Provisioning
- Modify system functionality via Admin Center
- Import and export extended user information
- Employee Profile, including talent fields and background elements
- Succession Management permissions (using role-based permissions)
- Succession Organization Chart fields and icons
- Performance-Potential Matrix Grid filters, fields and icons
- Various nomination methods, including incumbent-based nominations, talent pools (legacy and MDF)
- Position management (legacy and MDF)
- Identify available documentation and templates
- Identify best practices as they relate to the administration & configuration of the Succession Management module
- Final course assessment
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more