- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- This course teaches application consultants and implementation partners how to implement Career Site Builder (CSB), Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), and Advanced Analytics.
- Introduction to the Candidate Experience
- Job Data Leading Practices
- Project Kick-off
- Job Delivery and Source Tracking Enablement
- Site Setup
- Career Site Design Leading Practices
- Career Site Builder Pages and Components
- CSB Global Settings, Styles, Brands and Home Pages
- Other CSB Page Types, Headers and Footers
- Other Career Site Setup
- Implement Candidate Relationship Management
- Localize the Career Site Builder Site
- Move to Production
- Implement Advanced Analytics
- Final course assessment
- You will be able to:
- Gain the skills necessary to perform the end-to-end implementation tasks.
- Describe the leading practices for job data.
- Work with customers on their job distribution strategy, including generating XML feeds.
- Complete the site setup steps, including Recruiter SSO and Real- time job sync.
- Apply leading practices for career sites, including accessibility, usability, and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Use Career Site Builder to build a customer career site.
- Enter translations for candidate-facing text on a CSB career site.
- Set up Candidate Relationship Management by studying use cases.
- Move the CSB career site to Production.
- Configure Advanced Analytics."
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more