- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management module. This 10-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for customer-specific offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will gain the skills necessary to perform the core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Application Consultant
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Identify the different areas requiring configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management implementation
- Enable the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management module via Provisioning
- Modify system functionality with Admin Center
- Create requisitions, applications, candidate profiles, and offer templates through XML configuration
- Identify available documentation and templates
- Describe Candidate Relationship Management (CRM)
- Describe business rules
- Enable and work with Foundation Objects and Generic Objects fields
- Enable Recruiting Posting and post jobs to job boards
- Identify best practices as they relate to the administration and configuration of the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management module
- Final course assessment -
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest