- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course will guide you through the configurations necessary to implement the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience solution. You will learn how to enable Recruiting with Provisioning, modify system functionality with Admin Center, create customer requested requisitions, applications, candidate profiles, and offer templates through XML configuration. Other areas of content include, email communications, Business Rules, and Recruiting Posting.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Planning an SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Implementation
- Creating and Modifying Job Requisitions
- Creating Applications
- Creating and Modifying Candidate Profile
- Advertising Jobs
- Managing Candidates through the Screening Process
- Creating and Maintaining Email and Notifications
- Creating Job Offers
- Maintaining the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting System
- After completing this course, consultants will gain fundamental knowledge of how to configure the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience solution and will be familiar with the available resources to support future projects.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more