- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course will guide you through the configurations necessary to implement SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management, Performance Management, Calibration using Performance as the data source, Continuous Performance Management, and 360 Reviews. This 15 day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Configure Goal Management and set up Goal Plan XML templates
- Define categories, fields, permissions and layout for the Goal Plan templates
- Manage and Use GMv12 and Latest Goal Management versions as an Administrator and End User
- Configure Dynamic Teams integration with Goal Management
- Manage Competency Libraries, Competencies and Performance Details
- Set up Families and Roles, and map competencies to job roles
- Configure Performance Management and set up templates from Manage Templates and XML
- Define standard sections, custom sections and fields, and permissions in form templates
- Manage the Performance Management Cycle as an Administrator.
- Configure end user tools in Performance Management, such as the Stack Ranker and Team Overview
- Set up Calibration settings, templates and sessions using Performance as the data source
- Configure, manage and use Continuous Performance Management and Continuous Feedback
- Configure, manage and use 360 Reviews, and set up XML templates.
- Define the language translation tools and options relevant to Performance and Goals.
- After completing this course, consultants will be able to configure and manage SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management and Performance Management, Calibration using Performance as a data source, Continuous Performance Management and 360 Reviews modules to suit customer requirements including goal alignment, job families and roles, competencies, setting up the performance management cycle, setting up the calibration process, and 360 Reviews to support holistic employee evaluations.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more