- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives the basic configurations necessary for implementing SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management, Performance Management, Calibration, 360 Degree Multi-Rater Reviews and Continuous Performance Management. This three-week course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises (check-in meetings only occur in the virtual, instructor-led course version of the course).
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for customer-specific offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will be able to configure SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management, Performance Management, Continuous Performance Management, Calibration and 360 Degree Multi-Rater Reviews modules to suit customer requirements including requirements for goal alignment, job families and roles, competencies, and the performance management cycle.
- Application Consultant
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management
- Configure modules using Admin Center and XML
- Configure Goal Plan and Performance Management templates
- Add custom sections and fields to Goal Management and Performance Management templates
- Permission forms at each step of the cycle
- Set up job families and job roles, and map competencies to job roles
- Populate goals from the Goal Plan to the Performance Management form
- Set up weights and summaries for reporting purposes
- Explain the purpose of, how to enable, and configure:
- Continuous Performance Management
- Stack Ranker/Team Overview
- 3600 Multi-Rater Review
- Define the steps of the language translation process
- Final course assessment