- Starting in Q1 2017, the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy (THR80/THR80e) will be enforced as a pre-requisite.
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary for implementing the SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management and Performance Management modules. This three-week course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands- on exercises (Check-in meetings apply only to virtual, instructor-led course).
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will be able to configure the SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management and Performance Management modules to suit customer requirements, including goal alignment, job families and job roles, competencies, and setting up the performance management cycle.
- Application Consultant
- THR80 or THR80e – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- HR802e – SAP Activate for SAP SuccessFactors
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite – Performance and Goal Management
- Configure modules using Admin Center and XML
- Configure Goal Plan and Performance Management templates
- Add custom sections and fields to Goal Management and Performance Management templates
- Permission forms at each step of the cycle
- Set up job families and job roles, and map competencies to job roles
- Populate goals from the Goal Management form to the Performance Management form
- Set up weights and summaries for reporting purposes
- Explain the purpose of, enable, and configure:
- Goal Execution
- Stack Ranker/Team Overview
- 3600 Multi-Rater Review
- Define the steps of the language translation process
- Final course assessment
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors Academy courses is provided via the SAP Learning Hub. If you do not currently have a subscription to the Learning Hub, the SAP Learning Hub Discovery Edition will be automatically added to your shopping cart at no additional charge and access will be granted as part of your course registration confirmation. Please do not delete HUB001 from your shopping cart to ensure there are no delays with processing your registration.
- Virtual live classroom trainings are held in English language
- Classroom trainings are held in German language. The language of the training material and the system is English.
- Please be aware that you will receive an email from email@example.com your user and system information which you will need to participate in class. Please check your inbox for such an email, and in case of an classroom training, please print this information, or ensure access to your inbox during class.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest