- PLEASE NOTE THAT BOOKING WILL BE CLOSED 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE START DATE OF EACH VIRTUAL CLASS. NO EXCEPTIONS PERMITTED. REGISTER EARLY TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in SuccessFactors Employee Central. This three-week course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises. Please register for this course 8-12 weeks before the project start. These courses have been specifically designed for SAP and Partner Consultants only. The content is not relevant for Customers.
- You will be able to describe the concepts and skills required to perform SuccessFactors Employee Central configurations for customers.
- Application Consultant
- THR80 – Introduction to SuccessFactors HCM Academy
Course based on software release
- SuccessFactors Employee Central b1402 Release
- Explain Employee Central as an HRIS, including features and functions from both an end-user and implementation viewpoint and how it is used as a System of Record
- Prepare a basic EC test environment including:
- Foundation Table creation, configuration and management
- HR Data configuration and management
- Implement Role-Based Permissions (RBP)
- Implement Self-Service including Events/Event Reasons and Workflows
- Describe and configure MDF, Rules Engine, Reporting, Time Off, and Integration (HRIS-Sync and API Users)
- Describe the role of the EC Consultant in Payroll and Benefits
- Graded assignments: Two case studies will be required to complete this course.
- The learner will upload videos on the Jam course site demonstrating mastery of Employee Central configurations as covered in the course agenda on Days 9 and 15.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest