- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. This 10 day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for customer-specific offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will gain the skills necessary to perform the core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Application Consultant
- Run Simple HR with SuccessFactors Employee Central (free from openSAP)
- HRSF1 – SAP SuccessFactors Overview
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Explain Employee Central as an HRIS, including features and functions from both an end-user and implementation viewpoint
- Manage user security using Role-Based Permissions (RBP)
- Implement Foundation Object Management
- Configure Employee Data
- Set up Advanced Foundation Object and Employee Data Management
- Update Self-Service and Workflows
- Customize Objects and Rule Management in the Instance
- Describe and setup Position Management
- Final Course Assessment