- Starting in Q1 2017, the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy (THR80/THR80e) will be enforced as a pre-requisite.
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. This 13 day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises. Please register for this course 8-12 weeks before the project start.
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will gain the skills necessary to perform the core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Application Consultant
- THR80 or THR80e Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- THR99e - Meta-Data Framework Foundations
- HR802e - SAP Activate for SAP SuccessFactors
- JOY044 - Run Simple HR with SuccessFactors Employee Central (free from openSAP)
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite - Employee Central
- Explain Employee Central as an HRIS, including features and functions from both an end-user and implementation viewpoint
- Prepare and configure an EC test environment including:
- Foundation Table creation, configuration and management
- HR Data configuration and management
- Manage user security using Role-Based Permissions (RBP)
- Implement Self-Service including Events/Event Reasons and Workflows
- Build Meta Data Framework (MDF) Objects in Employee Central and create configurable Rules using the Rules Engine
- Describe the types of Integrations and Systems that integrate with Employee Central
- Describe and setup Position Management, Time Off and Global Benefits
- Final Course Assessment
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors Academy courses is provided via the SAP Learning Hub. If you do not currently have a subscription to the Learning Hub, the SAP Learning Hub Discovery Edition will be automatically added to your shopping cart at no additional charge and access will be granted as part of your course registration confirmation. Please do not delete HUB001 from your shopping cart to ensure there are no delays with processing your registration.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest