- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. This 13 day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises. Please register for this course 8-12 weeks before the project start.
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will be able to describe the concepts and skills required to perform SuccessFactors Employee Central configurations for customers.
- Application Consultant
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite - Employee Central
- Explain Employee Central as an HRIS, including features and functions from both an end-user and implementation viewpoint
- Prepare a basic EC test environment including:
- Foundation Table creation, configuration and management
- HR Data configuration and management
- Manage user security using Role-Based Permissions (RBP)
- Implement Self-Service including Events/Event Reasons and Workflows
- Build Meta Data Framework (MDF) Objects in Employee Central and create configurable Rules using the Rules Engine
- Describe the types of Integrations and Systems that integrate with Employee Central
- Describe and setup Position Management and Time Off
- Final Course Assessment
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors Academy courses is provided via the SAP Learning Hub. If you do not currently have a subscription to the Learning Hub, the SAP Learning Hub Discovery Edition will be automatically added to your shopping cart at no additional charge and access will be granted as part of your course registration confirmation. Please do not delete HUB001 from your shopping cart to ensure there are no delays with processing your registration.
- Virtual live classroom trainings are held in English language
- Classroom trainings are held in German language. The language of the training material and the system is English.
- Please be aware that you will receive an email from email@example.com your user and system information which you will need to participate in class. Please check your inbox for such an email, and in case of an classroom training, please print this information, or ensure access to your inbox during class.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest