- This course provides implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives an overview of the basic configurations of SAP SuccessFactors HXM Cloud Suite Platform features. This 5-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for customer-specific offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Completion of this academy course does not result in certification. There is no certification for this topic.
- You will be able to perform configurations of common elements, populate user data, and describe the basics of the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud Suite.
- Basic SAP SuccessFactors HCM Product Knowledge
- HRSF1 – SAP SuccessFactors Overview
- SFINTRO1 - An Introduction to Human Experience Management (HXM)
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Systems (Instance and Provisioning)
- Basic Configurations – Themes, Home Page, System Text
- Employee Files
- Metadata Framework
- Additional Tools in Admin Center
- Translation Implementation
- Introduction to People Analytics
- Final course assessment