- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL BE CLOSED 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE START DATE OF EACH VIRTUAL CLASS. REGISTER EARLY TO SECURE YOUR PLACE!
- This course will provide an overview of the basic configurations of the SAP SuccessFactors Platform tools and features. This 5-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Completion of this academy course does not result in certification. There is no certification for this topic.
- Systems (Instance and Provisioning)
- Basic Configurations, Themes, Home Page
- Employee Files and Picklists
- Metadata Framework
- Configuration Check Tool, Configuration Center
- Implementation of Translations
- Introduction to People Analytics
- What's New Viewer
- Upgrade Center
- After completing this course, consultants will be able to perform configurations with common platform tools, set-up permissions with RBP, configure the home page and People Profile, and add Picklists. Consultants will also be able to activate MDF objects, populate user data, use the Configuration Center, and describe the basics components of the SAP SuccessFactors HXM cloud suite.
- Application Consultant
- HRSF1 – SAP SuccessFactors Overview
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
- SFINTRO2 - Human Experience Management (HXM) - The Next Phase of HR
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more