- This course has been designed for entry-level HR consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in SAP Human Capital Management. This course covers the most critical human capital management functions, and configuration requirements you’ll need to know for implementing the SAP HCM module. Through voice-over e-learning, demos, simulations and system access to practice the exercises you will be able to work through many business transactions leading to increased confidence in being able to apply what you have learned, in subsequent projects.
- Describe the main business processes in SAP HCM
- Outline how employee data is maintained
- Describe how infotypes are used to support transaction processing in SAP HCM
- Outline time recording processes
- Explain payroll processes
- Describe organizational management processes and configurations
- Outline the key elements of setting up authorizations in SAP HCM
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Practical business knowledge of external procurement processes
- TERP01_15 SAP ERP Business Process Basics and Navigation
- TERP30_15 SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) in SAP ERP
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
- Organizational structures in SAP HCM
- Maintaining employee data
- Personnel development overview
- Maintaining features
- Remuneration structures & reports
- Personnel Actions
- Time Recording
- Work schedules
- Attendance and absence quotas
- Cross-Application time sheets (CATS)
- Configuring time data recording
- Payroll overview
- Payroll data and payroll elements
- Payroll reports
- Post-payroll results
- Manager self-services
- Logical databases and infosets
- Ad Hoc query & SAP query
- Payroll and time management infotypes
- Analytical reporting for HCM
- Organizational Management (OM) concepts
- Organization and staffing framework
- Expert mode in OM
- Simple maintenance in OM
- General structures and matrix organizations
- Integration in OM
- Self-Services in OM
- Data model enhancements in OM
- Hierarchy framework in OM
- Authorizations in SAP HCM
- When you book THR1e you will receive access for 5 months to all the content you need to successfully complete your training at your own pace (relevant e-learning, flipbooks: THR10 and THR12, and access to a training system to complete the course exercises).
- Help Desk Support is provided for the participants to enable them to understand the training material, resolve queries and assist in assignments during the access period. In this timeframe the participants will get access to training systems to work through the exercises and demo scenarios.
- The system provided to you will be SAP ECC 6.0 EHP7.
- Once you have completed the entire training program, you can attempt the certification exam C_THR12_67.
- For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- Note that the Help Desk is not able to support customers using a Mac computer. An IE (Internet Explorer) browser is required to access all eAcademy content.