- Participants must work through THR10 prior to attending this course. After completing THR12, you can take the certification exam C_THR12_65.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study to review the course materials in more detail.
- Run a Productive Payroll
- Personnel Calculation Rules
- Wage Type Valuation
- Absence Valuation
- Average Processing
- Determine Retroactive Accounting Criteria
- Define Logical Databases
- Create Infosets
- Build queries using Ad Hoc Query and SAP Query
- Configuration of Organizational Structure
- Expert Mode
- Simple Maintenance
- Organization and Staffing Interface
- Configuration using General Structures
- Maintenance of Organizational Units
- Maintain Object Relationships
- Create Evaluation Paths
- Set up of Evaluations and Reporting
- This course will prepare you to:
- Obtain the knowledge required to prepare to write the Associate HCM Certification Exam
- Application Consultant
- Data Consultant
- Support Consultant
- Data Manager
- Super Key Power User
- Human Resources Administrators
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- SAP NetWeaver W 7.1
- This course comes with a free of charge registration to two certification attempts (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation for this with all the information how to book and access their exam online via the Certification Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more