- This course is also available as a test system within SAP Live Access. Learn more.
- Basic of Customizing for Financial Accounting:
- organizational units,
- master data
- document control,
- Handling of payments, dunning, correspondence and closing operations in Financial Accounting:
- Automatic Payment Processing with clearing of open items
- Automatic Dunning Processing for creating dunning notices
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting
- Balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Preparatory closing postings in sub ledgers and the general ledger
- Technical organizational and documentary steps in individual closing
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closing in Financial Accounting
- Become familiar with the basic concepts of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Acquire knowledge to set up business processes in the above areas.
- Application Consultant
- Business knowledge of the Financial Accounting component (Financials)
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
- The course works with a SAP ERP 6.0 system on Enhancement Package 7 and active new general ledger (new G/L).
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TFIN52, we recommend that you review the content in your own time after the course
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more