- Become familiar with the basic concepts of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Acquire knowledge to set up business processes in the above areas.
- Application Consultant
- Business knowledge of the Financial Accounting component (Financials)
- The following e-learning materials are included in TFIN50 and you must study these in your own time before the course begins:
- TERP01 Intro to SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver
- TERP20 SAP Financial and SAP Management Accounting Basics
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
- Basic of Customizing for Financial Accounting:
- organizational units,
- master data
- document control,
- Handling of payments, dunning, correspondence and closing operations in Financial Accounting:
- Automatic Payment Processing with clearing of open items
- Automatic Dunning Processing for creating dunning notices
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting
- Balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Preparatory closing postings in sub ledgers and the general ledger
- Technical organizational and documentary steps in individual closing
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closing in Financial Accounting
- The course works with a SAP ERP 6.0 system on Enhancement Package 7 and active new general ledger (new G/L).
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TFIN52, we recommend that you review the content in your own time after the course