- This course is also available as a test system within SAP Live Access. Learn more.
- This course provides you with an overview of the design and structure of profit center accounting and profitability analysis. You will learn to configure operating concerns and the value flows to profitability analysis. You will execute planning tools in profitability analysis and actual quantity and value flows to profitability analysis and profit center accounting. To analyse the data, you will learn to create report painter reports and drill down reports.
- You will also configure and execute cost object controlling with an example of controlling in a make to order environment with valuated sales order stock and you will perform a period end closing with focus on results analysis and settlement.
- Implement cost object controlling in a make to order scenario
- Implement Profitability Analysis
- Implement Profit Center Accounting with new general ledger
- Create reports with Report Painter and Drilldown Reporting
- Consultants responsible for implementing Management Accounting
- Knowledge of Management Accounting (Controlling)
- TFIN20 (Management Accounting I)
- TFIN22 contains: E-Learning SM001e (Introduction to SAP Solution Manager), to be completed before starting the training course TFIN22
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Cost Object Controlling in a make to order scenario and valuated sales order stock
- Data Structures of Profitability Accounting
- Derivation of Profitability Segments
- Valuation of Value Fields
- Actual Posting in Profitability Analysis
- Planning in Profitability Analysis
- Profit Center Master Data and Assignment (in new general ledger)
- Actual Postings of Profit Centers (in new general ledger)
- Profit Center Planning (in new general ledger)
- Report Painter
- Drilldown Reporting
- Review and Preparation for Certification
- Certification: Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting (CO) with SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7 covering training courses TERP01_15 TERP20_15 TFIN20_15 TFIN22_15
- TFIN22 is based on a system with active new general ledger. This classroom training also covers functions of the following releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and complete the certification examination at the end of the course successfully, we recommend that you review the content in your own time after the course.