- Participants must work through TFIN20 prior to attending this course. After completing TFIN22, you can take the certification exam C_TFIN22_ 67.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study to review the course materials in more detail.
- Cost Object Controlling in a make to order scenario and valuated sales order stock
- Data Structures of Profitability Accounting
- Derivation of Profitability Segments
- Valuation of Value Fields
- Actual Posting in Profitability Analysis
- Planning in Profitability Analysis
- Profit Center Master Data and Assignment (in new general ledger)
- Actual Postings of Profit Centers (in new general ledger)
- Profit Center Planning (in new general ledger)
- Report Painter
- Drilldown Reporting
- Review and Preparation for Certification
- Certification: Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting (CO) with SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7 covering training courses TERP01_15 TERP20_15 TFIN20_15 TFIN22_15
- Implement cost object controlling in a make to order scenario
- Implement Profitability Analysis
- Implement Profit Center Accounting with new general ledger
- Create reports with Report Painter and Drilldown Reporting
- Consultants responsible for implementing Management Accounting
- Knowledge of Management Accounting (Controlling)
- TFIN20 (Management Accounting I)
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- The cost of 2 attempts to pass the exam is included in your booking fee (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation email with the information you need to book and access your exam online via the Certification Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more