- This course is also available as a test system within SAP Live Access. Learn more.
- This course provides you with an overview of the design and structure of overhead management controlling and product controlling. You will learn to configure cost center accounting and internal orders as well as to handle the tools of product cost planning. You will configure and execute standard cost estimates with the results updating material master records. You will configure and execute cost object controlling with an example of controlling a production process in a make to stock environment.
- Organization Units and Master Data of Overhead Management (Cost Elements, Cost Centers, Activity Types, statistical Key Figures, Internal Orders)
- Debiting Cost Centers and Internal Orders
- Validation, Substitution, Direct Activity Allocation
- periodic Postings of Overhead Management (Periodic Reposting, Cost Allocation, Settlement, Overhead Surcharges)
- Planning of Cost, Activities and Prices
- Cost Estimate without Material
- Cost Estimates with Material
- Cost Object Controlling in a make to stock scenario with Preliminary Costing, Simultaneous Costing and Period end Closing Activities
- Implement overhead management accounting (OM)
- Perform actual postings and period end closing activities in OM
- Perform cost center planning
- Implement internal order processing
- Perform product cost planning
- Implement cost object controlling in a make to stock scenario
- Consultants responsible for implementing Management Accounting
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- TFIN20 is based on a system with active new general ledger. This classroom training also covers functions of the following releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0
- To make sure to be successful doing the test exam it is necessary to repeat the content of the classroom training after the training.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more