- Implementation methodology and project plans
- Express configuration wizard for setting up and configuring a company database
- Initial company settings and defaults
- Setup and administration of users and user accounts
- Authorizations to functions and data records
- Document and master data numbering
- Customization tools for adding queries, alerts, approval procedures, and user-defined fields, values and tables.
- Basic analytics tools
- Data migration tools § Support tools and processes
- Follow a structured implementation methodology
- Set up an SAP Business One company using configuration and customization tools
- Set up users and user authorizations to functions and data
- Follow the support processes provided by SAP
- Get hands-on experience of implementation tasks using case studies
- Consultants and partner employees responsible for the implementation and ongoing support of business processes with SAP Business One at customer sites
- SAP Business One version for SAP HANA 10.0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more