- Overview of SAP Business One
- Inventory and Bin Locations
- Explain the concepts and logistics processes of SAP Business One
- Use the essential functions in core logistics areas in SAP Business One
- Set up a Fiori-style cockpit based on user roles
- Set up master data for standard business processes in logistics
- Map customer logistics processes in SAP Business One
- Set up and use bill of materials
- Set up and use resources in the production process
- Get hands-on experience of business process tasks and setup using case studies
- Consultants and support staff responsible for the implementation and ongoing support of business processes with SAP Business One at customer sites
- Consultants responsible for SAP Business One user training at customer sites
- Presales and sales consultants at SAP Business One partners
- Customer project teams and superusers who want more detailed information on logistics processes in SAP Business One
- General understanding of business concepts
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- SAP Business One version for SAP HANA 10.0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more