- Participants must work through TAW10 and also the e-learning TAW11e (or equivalent courses) prior to attending TAW12. After completing TAW12, you can take the certification exam C_TAW12_750.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam after TAW12, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study to review the course materials in more detail.
- ABAP Objects:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Fundamental Object-Oriented syntax
- Inheritance and casting
- Interfaces and casting
- Global Classes and Interfaces
- Exception handling
- ABAP Object-Oriented examples – ALV and BAdIs
- Abstract classes, factory methods, singletons
- Shared Objects and shared memory areas
- Dynamic programming:
- Generic data types
- Field symbols and data references
- Runtime Type Identification (RTTI)
- Runtime Type Creation (RTTC)
- Enhancements and modifications:
- Adjustment of SAP Standard Software
- Enhancing Dictionary elements
- Customer Exits
- Business Add Ins (BAdIs)
- Modifications of the SAP standard applications
- Implicit and Explicit Enhancements
- Fundamentals of Web Dynpro for ABAP
- Web Dynpro Components, Windows and Views
- Web Dynpro Controllers
- Web Dynpro Context
- Web Dynpro User Interface
- Controller and Context programming
- Certification test to become an SAP Certified Development Associate – ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- Write object oriented programs with ABAP
- Understand the techniques in enhancements and modifications
- Create simple Web Dynpro for ABAP applications
- Development consultant
- ECC6.0 EHP8 SP00/NW 7.5 SP01
- The cost of 2 attempts to pass the exam is included in your booking fee (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation email with the information you need to book and access your exam online via the Certification Hub.
- Access to TAW11e ABAP Details (self-paced e-learning) will be provided to you with your booking of TAW12. You are required to complete this course prior to the start of the TAW12 training.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more