- After completing courses TADM10, TADM12 and TADM55, you can take the certification exam C_ TADM_21.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study after completing all the courses and system exercises.
- This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- The course is independent from the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA platform.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the following SAP HANA tools for installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- SAP HANA database lifecycle manager (HDBLCM)
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12
- SAP HANA HDBSQL command line
- At the end, you will be able to perform all the required daily system administration tasks on the SAP HANA database platform.
- SAP HANA introduction
- Installation sizing and OS preparations
- SAP HANA installation and upgrade of a multitenant database
- SAP HANA architecture and deployment options
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 installation and configuration
- SAP HANA Administration tools
- Post installation steps
- Database administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- Backup and recovery using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- SAP HANA Security
- User and authorizations
- This course will prepare you to:
- Install, update and configure an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database.
- Installation, update and configure of SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12.
- Perform the SAP HANA system administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12 in a multitenant database environment.
- Start and stop, change the configuration, backup and troubleshoot an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database.
- Backup and recover a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database.
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultantr
- Some experience with the Linux operating system
- Some experience in database administration
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
- The cost of 2 attempts to pass the exam is included in your booking fee (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation email with the information you need to book and access your exam online via the Certification Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more