- This ten day Academy track is the first of three parts, (preceding TADM12 and TADM55) of consultant training for SAP S/4HANA System Administration (with SAP HANA 2.0 database) certification. In this track, you will learn the fundamentals of how to ensure a smooth operation of AS ABAP- and AS Java-based SAP systems. This offering is also suitable for customers running SAP Business Suite.
- SAP System Kernel
- Software Development
- Users and Authorizations
- Communication and Integration Technologies
- SAP Fiori Foundation
- System Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- SAP Portfolio Overview
- Starting and Stopping
- System Configuration
- Technology Components for HTTP-based Communication
- SAP Fiori Infrastructure and App Implementation
- SAPconnect and SMTP
- This course will prepare you to:
- Use different front-end tools to navigate in SAP systems
- Understand the significance of the SAP kernel processes
- Manage users and authorizations
- Perform the technical configuration of SAP systems
- Implement SAP Fiori
- Start/Stop and configure SAP systems
- Configure and use components for HTTP-based communication
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- ABAP Platform 1909
- AS ABAP 7.54
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more