- This course will prepare you to have an overview of system settings within the SAP EHS Management Specification Database for Dangerous Goods Management and to understand relevant customizing of SAP EHS Management and Logistics during implementation of Dangerous Goods Checks.
- IT-employees, logistics and dangerous goods experts.
- Project team members of an SAP EHS Management implementation project
- SUS310 SAP EHS Management - Essentials and Functions (EEF)
- SUS380 SAP EHS Management – Dangerous Goods (DG)
- SUS315 EHS Mgmt.- Essentials and Functions professional (EEF prof)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4 and SAP EHS Regulatory Content 2010-1a
- Customizing of basic data for Dangerous Goods Management and Packaging Data
- Implementation of Dangerous Goods Checks
- Settings to process output of Dangerous Goods Data on Transport documents
- Settings for Article release of Dangerous Goods Data
- This class is not in itself sufficient for an implementation consultant