- This course will prepare you to understand the complete product safety process using a chemical product as an example. This process starts on material data, proceeding with the maintenance of substance data and the generation of safety data sheets up to the shipping of safety data sheets.
- Product safety stewards and experts, IT experts, IT manager, interested sales representatives
- Project team members of an SAP EHS Management implementation project
- SUS310 SAP EHS Management - Essentials and Functions (EEF)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4 and SAP EHS Regulatory Content 2010-1a
- Structure of substance hierarchies (data model)
- Generation of a substance and transfer of a bill of material from material management
- Minimum of manual data maintenance
- Automated derivation of substance data with rule sets
- Efficient data maintenance using the inheritance concept
- Generation and release of a safety data sheet (report body)
- Recognize and rectify errors in the safety data sheet such as missing data and missing translations
- Shipping of a safety data sheet to authorities (manual)
- Shipping of a safety data sheet to a customer starting from a delivery
- Check of the safety data sheet shipping
- Effects of changes in a substance on the safety data sheet
- This class is not in itself sufficient for an implementation consultant
CPE Credits16 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest