- This course will prepare you to understand some main basic SAP EHS Management customizing settings.
- EHS Management power user, EHS Management administrators, EHS Management IT personnel
- Project team members of an SAP EHS Management implementation project
- SUS310 SAP EHS Management - Essentials and Functions (EEF)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4 and SAP EHS Regulatory Content 2010-1a
- Creating hierarchical data models using specification types
- Configuration options of the Workbench
- Identification categories, types and listings
- Maintenance of characteristics, properties and properties trees
- Basics for report management and report shipping
- Suggestions for import and export
- Fine tuning using environment parameters
- This class is not in itself sufficient for an implementation consultant
- This class is a prerequisite for other SAP EHS Management level 3 courses. It is recommended that an applicable level 3 course is taken in conjunction with this course.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest