- This course will prepare you to understand some main basic SAP EHS Management customizing settings.
- EHS Management power user, EHS Management administrators, EHS Management IT personnel
- Project team members of an SAP EHS Management implementation project
- SUS310 SAP EHS Management - Essentials and Functions (EEF)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4 and SAP EHS Regulatory Content 2010-1a
- Creating hierarchical data models using specification types
- Configuration options of the Workbench
- Identification categories, types and listings
- Maintenance of characteristics, properties and properties trees
- Basics for report management and report shipping
- Suggestions for import and export
- Fine tuning using environment parameters
- This class is not in itself sufficient for an implementation consultant
- This class is a prerequisite for other SAP EHS Management level 3 courses. It is recommended that an applicable level 3 course is taken in conjunction with this course.