- This course will prepare you to understand and use the specific terms and objects used with the specification database, the phrase management and the reporting.
- Participants who want to familiarize themselves with the basic functionalities of SAP EHS Management
- Project team members of an SAP EHS Management implementation project
- SAP129 SAP Navigation
- or equivalent knowledge of SAP navigation
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4 and SAP EHS Regulatory Content 2010-1a
- Overview of SAP EHS Management
- The central specification database and explanations of terms used
- The specification workbench including navigation and data entry
- Support for data maintenance and increased efficiency via copying, referencing and inheritance of specification data
- Tools to edit mass data and to determine secondary data
- Indicated data research via queries and hit lists
- Enhanced options for search and output
- Phrase management – a precondition for using specification database
- Prerequisites for SAP EHS Management reporting, use of report templates and report generation variants
- Several activities in the Report Management
- This class is not in itself sufficient for an implementation consultant
- This class is a prerequisite for other SAP EHS Management level 2 and level 3 courses. It is recommended that an applicable level 2 course is taken in conjunction with this course.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest