- SAP Solution Manager provides tools and methods to implement a new solution or upgrade an existing one.
- Understand the concept of SAP Solution Manager with the focus on supporting implementation (and upgrade) projects based on SAP Best Practises.
- Explore tools, services, and methods in detail to successfully and efficiently implement complete software solutions and new enhancements.
- Learn how to create a structured, comprehensive, standardized, and above all reliable collection of information about all ongoing projects and the status of the productive SAP solution, which in turn is the basis for informed, fact-based decisions and measures during the entire lifecycle of the solution
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Program / Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- Technology Consultant
- SAP01 SAP Overview
- Basic knowledge of customizing and configuration concepts, such as IMG (SAP Implementation Guide)
- SAPTEC Fundamentals of the SAP NetNeaver Application Server
Course based on software release
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP12
- SAP Solution Manager Implementation
- Prerequisites for Implementation Projects
- Project Preparation
- Roadmaps Usage
- Business Blueprint
- Realization Phase
- End-User Training
- Single Source of Truth
- Project Management Beyond Implementation
- Service Management with SAP Solution Manager
- Das Kursmaterial wird auf englisch bereitgestellt, die Kurssprache ist deutsch.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest