- In this course, you will learn the infrastructure and the components of an SAP Solution Manager System Landscape needed for the Application Operations scenarios and functions (like Root Cause Analysis, Technical Monitoring, Early Watch Alert etc.) In addition, you will learn how to configure and update this infrastructure. Upon completing the course, you are also able to describe and use Application Operation and certain Business Process Operation scenarios and their functions.
- SAP Solution Manager Overview: Introduction to Application Lifecycle Management, SAP Solution Manager Scenarios and their Functional Areas as well as Integrated Tools supporting them.
- Technical Overview: Technical Architecture in detail; also an overview about Sizing, Installation and Upgrade
- SAP Solution Manager Configuration: SOLMAN_SETUP, System Landscape Directory (SLD), Synchronize Data to the Landscape Management Database (LMDB), New Solution Concept (especially Logical Component Groups and Solution Documentation), Solution Manager Diagnostics, including configuration of SAP Support Backbone Connection
- Managing Authorizations in SAP Solution Manager
- Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Certificates, System Recommendations, Issue and Task Management
- Early Watch Alert Reporting: ABAP & Java, Service Level Reporting and Self Services
- Root Cause Analysis Overview, Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure Overview, Solution Monitoring and System Monitoring Overview
- Business Process Operations: Job Management (Job Request Management, Job Documentation, Job Monitoring, Job Scheduling Management Health Checks etc.)
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand mandatory and managed system configuration of the SAP Solution Manager, including infrastructure
- Describe and use the various activities, functions and features belonging to the area Application Operations
- Get a basic idea of Business Process Operations features like Job Management
- Get a basic Idea of Process Management.
- Get an introduction to area operations and support tools from SAP Solution Manager
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.2 SP10
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more