- Understanding mandatory and managed system configuration of the SAP Solution Manager, including infrastructure
- Description and using the various activities, functions and features belongs to the area Application Operations
- Get a basic Idea of Business Process Operations features like Job Management
- Getting a basic Idea of Process Management.
- Introduction to area operations and support tools from SAP Solution Manager
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- ADM100 Administration AS ABAP I
- ADM800 Administration AS Java
Course based on software release
- Solution Manager 7.2 SP08
- SAP Solution Manager Overview: Introduction to Application Lifecycle Management, SAP Solution Manager Scenarios and their Functional Areas as well as Integrated Tools supporting them.
- Technical Overview: Technical Architecture in detail, also an overview about Sizing, Installation and Upgrade
- SAP Solution Manager Configuration: SOLMAN_SETUP, System Landscape Directory (SLD), Synchronize Data to the Landscape Management Database (LMDB), New Solution Concept (especially Logical Component Groups and Solution Documentation), Solution Manager Diagnostics, including SAP Support Hub Configuration
- Managing Authorizations in SAP Solution Manager
- Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Certificates, System Recommendations, Issue and Task Management
- Early Watch Alert Reporting: ABAP & Java, Service Level Reporting and Self Services
- Root Cause Analysis Overview, Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure Overview, Solution Monitoring and System Monitoring Overview
- Business Process Operations: Job Management (Job Request Management, Job Documentation, Job Monitoring, Job Scheduling Management Health Checks etc.)
- The certification C_SM100_7208 is not included and need to be booked separately, when available.