- In this course, you will learn how to use the trigger based real time data replication technology of the SAP LT Replication Server (SLT).
- This course will prepare you to:
- Set up SLT configurations, replicate data into different targets (such as SAP HANA, SAP BW or Central Finance) and monitor the data replication.
- Technology Consultant
- System Administrator
- Application Consultant
- SAP system administration knowledge
- SAP01 (SAP Business Suite Overview); when using SLT in an SAP Business Suite environment
- S4H00 (S/4HANA Overview); when using SLT in an SAP S/4HANA environment and not familiar with SAP Business Suite
- S4H01 (SAP Business Suite to SAP S/4HANA Delta); when using SLT in an SAP S/4HANA environment and already familiar with SAP Business Suite
- S4H100 (SAP S/4HANA Implementation Scenarios); when planning an implementation to SAP S/4HANA (for example Central Finance)
- Database knowledge
Course based on software release
- SAP LT Replication Server (SLT) 2.0
- This course comprises the end-to-end handling of the SAP LT Replication Server (SLT) with a lot of hands-on exercises. The course starts at the very beginning of replication: Having a look at architectural concepts, covering sizing aspects as well as installation and authorization topics.
- Afterwards you are getting familiar with the trigger-based technology SLT is using and how to replicate data into SAP HANA. Once you learned the basics, you will get to know how to use advanced settings, such as filtering and performance improvement options. Monitoring the data replication in SLT or Solution Manager as well as troubleshooting will be a part of this training, too.
- There are differences in using SLT to replicate data into SAP HANA and other target, such as a regular ABAP system. You will get familiar with those differences and gain experience on the system. Besides the above mentioned two scenarios, there are special cases where you are not writing data on a table basis into the target, but going via the application layer:
- You will gain a deep insight into the special case of replicating data into SAP BW and learn to differentiate between and make use of the several available options SAP BW offers to you.
- Replicating data into Central Finance, with which you can transition to SAP S/4HANA Finance, on-premise edition without disruption of your current system landscape is another part of this course.
- You will get an understanding of the recent changes to SAP LT Replication Server as well as the latest information about SLT Replication Server 3.0 (DMIS 2018).
- This course requires basic knowledge of SAP NetWeaver system administration tasks.
- SLT is basically available as of SAP NetWeaver release 7.02. However, the Operational Data Provisioning scenario requires SAP NetWeaver 7.30.
CPE Credits024 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest