- This course can be delivered virtually in 2 half-day sessions, or onsite in 1 full-day session. This training introduces process mining and guides through the functionalities of SAP Signavio Process Intelligence by creating an actual analysis based on a training data set. Small exercises are part of the training to analyze a sample process, conspicuous process flows, conformity, and key performance indicator.
- Process Mining
- What is Process Mining?
- Practical Use Case (Live Demo)
- Introduction to SAP Signavio Process Intelligence –Part 1
- How to „feed" the system with data?
- Navigation and Structure
- Analyzing flows / Hands-on exercise
- Introduction to SAP Signavio Process Intelligence –Part 2
- Using Simple Filters and Advanced Filters / Hands-on exercise 2
- Analyzing Time and Distributions / Hands-on exercise 3
- Checking Process Conformance / Hands-on exercise 4
- Custom Attributes / Hands-on exercise 5
- Overview –Heat Map, Tree Map, Case Table / Hands-on exercise 6
- Planning and conducting a Process Mining Project
- Triggers and approach
- Triggers / Use Cases
- Project Requirement / Defining KPI
- How to get started? / Best Practices
- This course will prepare you to:
- Create investigations
- Understand data requirements
- Understand PI project requirements
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Register for 30-day trial version to try out PI features in a personal workspace
- SAP Signavio Process Transformation Suite
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more