- SAP Enable Now is a commercial end-to-end suite of tools to create learning and in-app help content. In this course you will learn to create, edit and localize sustainable learning material and in-app help. In this course you will learn to create, edit and localize sustainable learning material and in-app help.
- Course Introduction
- Getting Started
- Documentation and Text Units
- Questions and Quizzes
- SAP Companion for Desktop
- SAP Companion for Web
- Collaborative Content Production
- This course will prepare you to:
- As an SAP Enable Now Standard Author, you will get a basic understanding of the different product components and the concept behind SAP Enable Now.
- You will be able to use the Instant Producer and Producer to full extend and learn how to work with SAP Enable Now Manager in a content production team.
- You will learn to use templates for content production, how to properly record software processes and create engaging learning material for all supported use cases.
- You will learn how to localize content for other languages and how to update your training materials if business processes change.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Development Consultant
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Industry Specialist
- Program/Project Manager
- SAP Enable Now Standard Author
- SAP Enable Now Master Author
- SAP Enable Now Consultant
- SAP Enable Now Implementation Partner
- Solution Architect
- n. a.
- n. a.
- SAP Enable Now Cloud and On-Premise Edition
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more