- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as SEN100E.
- SAP Enable Now is an end-to-end suite to create learning and in-app help content for end-users. In this course content developers will learn how to create, edit and localize sustainable learning material and in- app help.
- Course Introduction
- SAP Enable Now Overview
- Record Simulations
- Create documentation and text units
- Develop courseware
- Questions and quizzes
- Use Desktop Assistant
- Collaborative Content Production
- Course Wrap Up
- This course will prepare you to:
- Get a basic understanding of the different product components and the concept behind SAP Enable Now. Use the Instant Producer and Producer to its full extent and learn how to work with SAP Enable Now Manager in a content production team.
- Use templates for content production, record software processes and create engaging learning material for all supported use cases.
- Localize content for other languages and update your training materials if business processes change.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Development Consultant
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Industry Specialist
- Program/Project Manager
- SAP Enable Now Author
- SAP Enable Now Master Author
- SAP Enable Now Consultant
- SAP Enable Now Implementation Partner
- Solution Architect
- SEN CLOUD & ON-PREMISE EDITION
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more